Lirik Falling in love with Jesus - Maria shandi

2 Feb 20140 komentar

Title : Falling in love with Jesus
Artist : Maria Shandi
Album : Kasih Tuhan (2012) 











Falling in love with Jesus

Falling in love with Jesus
Falling in love with Jesus
Falling in love with Jesus
was the best thing I've ever done

Falling in love with Jesus
Falling in love with Jesus
Falling in love with Jesus
Was the best thing I've ever done

In His arms, I feel protected
In His arms, never disconnected
In His arms, I feel protected
There's no place I'd rather be

Falling in love with Jesus
Falling in love with Jesus
Falling in love with Jesus
Was the best thing I've ever done
Share this article :

Poskan Komentar

 
Support : Creating Website
Copyright © 2014. Pisscor Berbagi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger